Resolving Cases Through Mediation
Mediation is a time-tested method for resolving disputes of all kinds. Research has demonstrated that it is often more effective and less expensive than litigation. It is also generally more private and less stressful than going to court.
I am Carla Cotropia. As a mediator in the Houston, Texas, area, I have helped hundreds of clients solve problems faster and more affordably than they thought was possible. I welcome the opportunity to serve you. I mediate all types of cases, including:
- Employment law matters, including discrimination and harassment cases, FMLA and wage-and-hour cases
- Municipal, governmental and civil rights law
- School and educational law
- Business and commercial disputes
- Medical malpractice and personal injury matters
Scheduling Is Easy
Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise requested
Fee: $2000 PER DAY PER PARTY
*Additional fees will incur at $200 per hour, per party after 5:30 p.m.
Hours: Morning Session: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Fee: $1500 PER PARTY